A LUXURY LIFE

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Kareena Kapoor - Trivia


Trivia

# In 2006, Kareena Kapoor declared that she would become a vegetarian in order to keep her weight in check


# In the year 2007 Kareena Kapoor became the only actress to be featured among "The Highest Tax Payers of 2006–07


# In 2007 Kareena was ranked eighth by the U.K. magazine Eastern Eye as one of "Asia's Sexiest Women


# Even in 2008 Kareena was declared the winner of PETA India's "Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrity of 2008" online poll for the second consecutive year


# In March 2009, Kareena became the only woman to be featured on Filmfare Magazine's annual "Power List", a list of the ten most powerful people of Bollywood


# Sajid Nadiadwala specially ordered a dress from Paris for Kareena which costed 8 lakhs


# Granddaughter of Raj Kapoor, great-granddaughter of Prithviraj Kapoor and great-great-granddaughter of Dewan Basheswarnath Kapoor


# Kareena loves horseback riding


# Kareena belongs to the first film family being the granddaughter of Prithvi Raj Kapoor.


# Kareena is one of the highest paid actresses today.


# Kareena herself sang the song "Jab Nahin Aye They Tum", for the movie Dev.


# A cricket tournament was named after her by one of her fervent fans.


# Kareena is a very close friend of Amrita Arora.


# Kareena will be seen lending her voice in Yash Raj Production's next animated film directed by Jugal Hansraj.



Quotes


# “Shahid and Amrita (Rao) make a good onscreen pair”


# “I still hate putting on make-up. I crib all the time when my face is being done up. And I still yell and crib when Manish (Malhotra) makes me try on outfits. I hate dressing up. I'm happy in my salwar-kameez.”


# "Yeah, I'm getting my price. Producers are even willing to pay me more than what I ask. But unfortunately, I can't do every film. So I have to turn down offers. (Laughs) “Chalo, at least this way others get work.”


# “Life is full of happiness and tears, be strong and have faith.”


# “I don't want to play these complex characters. I don't want to do any classics or period films either.”


# “I have good movies in hand. And finally I'm content with myself. I've reached a comfort level with myself.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Make ur Comment about improve our Blogs